Not only are Prompt's consultants public relations practitioners and copywriters, they are also keen technologists and supporters of our product, vision and mission. They engage with our teams, understand our technology, develop ideas for communicating its benefits, and then deliver on those ideas. Through content creation, media relations, events or market research, we know that plans will be created, objectives fulfilled and results delivered. ”
Wayne St. Amand,
VP of Marketing, Crimson Hexagon
- #TSTN shut down following police warning: http://t.co/tUxX4Bc3sI via @BBCTechUK
- .@Facebook to launch #mobile advertising network later this month: http://t.co/6qIEXgLPMf via @TheDrum
- Chief executive of Axel Springer is afraid of Google and its power.http://t.co/cIkGL9Zc43 via @BBCNews
- @duediler - we're looking for interesting London startups to interview for a US/UK newsletter- we'd love to connect with you.
- 'What on earth are 3D sounds?' The latest in wearable tech. (Think Google Glass for your ears): http://t.co/VU2jY4SgBj @guardiantech
- Tech tools make selling to the world child's play http://t.co/IxXBHc9G0R @BBCTech
- Why coaching is more effective than training when it comes to learning WordPress - via @PromptEd_WP: http://t.co/cdwILDXxkY
- Calling all UK businesses running on WordPress - follow @PromptEd_WP for tips, tricks and how-tos on the latest plugins and features!
- Gap widens between UK broadband speeds in urban and rural areas - via @V3_co_uk http://t.co/2S7OAks4pP
- Google under fire by European media tycoon Mathias Dopfner, chief executive of Axel Springer - via @BBCTech: http://t.co/mfkrYAi0Nt
- "Things that are easy don't work." - @simonsinek #ICON14
- Great opening keynote at #ICON14! http://t.co/UwjACPBPEi
- Here goes day one! #ICON14 http://t.co/4iO6GKgsvI
- #Tech section of @Reddit downgraded for removing popular terms: http://t.co/CLRX3w97Lk via @mashable
- Were on our way to #ICON14! http://t.co/BoyJNFfaAc
- Miserable the marathon is over? Here's a few inspiring messages from supporters: http://t.co/3OwNdVWSxm #BostonStrong #marathonmonday
- RT @BostonTweet: It was a perfect day! #LoveBoston http://t.co/oTJ65JZyCj
- #MarathonMonday #BostonStrong http://t.co/DBBFjHzxG8
- RT "@ShellyKramer WordPress 3.9 Features Walkthrough http://t.co/IoTCr6V0lq via @courtneyengle"
- Finally considering learning WordPress? Here's why investing in 'coaching' > one-off training: http://t.co/PWDMMHbn7u @PromptEd_WP